- Participation is free.
- Please register online OR print & complete the liability waiver, send form via backpack mail to Carly Smolick, c/o Tyler 4R
- Last minute participants are more than welcome. Copies of the liability waiver will be available on the day of the event, starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Pre-plunge check in and day of plunge registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Official splash time at precisely 10 a.m.
- The event will be canceled only in cases of severe weather. Notification will be given via email and Facebook by 8 a.m. on the day of the event.
What to expect:
- Registered splashers are free to enter the water for as long as they are comfortable and at whatever depth they are comfortable. No need to go underwater!
- You splash at your own risk. AMR ambulance will be on scene in case of emergencies.
- Changing rooms, bathrooms and running water will not be available.
What to bring:
- A towel or blanket to dry off and warm up with
- Dry, warm clothes that are easy to put on after you exit the water
- A plastic bag for your wet clothes if necessary
- Family and friends to cheer you on, hold your stuff and take your picture!
Please be considerate and leave all four-legged splashers at home!
If you have any questions, please contact Carly Smolick.
Saturday, January 5, 2019 9:30am